Lift Operators FT & PT
We are currently looking for FT and PT Lift Operators to join our Operations Department. Positions commence immediately and run until approximately mid-April. Lift Operators are a vital part of the Mt Seymour Team and work at the lift stations throughout the resort operating the lift equipment and assisting guests.
- Compliance with all Mt Seymour policies and procedures as set out in the Employee Handbook.
- To utilize safe and efficient methods in operating the assigned lift station to ensure that a high standard of service is provided to guests and staff on Mt Seymour.
- To adhere to and ensure that all operational and safety procedures are being followed and maintained while operating the assigned lift.
- Maintenance of all operational aspects of the assigned lift area, including ramps, line control, tools and signs.
- Ensure a groomed, uncluttered and litter-free environment in and around the assigned lift station.
- To ensure that guests have the proper ticket required to utilize Mt Seymour’s controlled areas.
- To report any unsafe areas or activities to your supervisor or patrol.
- Provide guests with information as required.
- Other related duties as required.
- Excellent communication and guest service skills.
- Good physical condition.
- Willing and able to work in all weather conditions.
- The ability to work well under pressure in a high-volume environment and able to reason and react with quick, thoughtful judgment.
- Ability to be a supportive team member.
- Ideally able to ski or snowboard.
To apply please submit a resume and covering letter to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org