We are looking for F/T & P/T Snowplay Attendants to join our Operations Department for the winter season. The Snowplay Attendant is responsible for using safe and efficient methods in operating the Snowplay and Enquist Tube Park area, to ensure that a high standard of service is provided to Mt Seymour guests.
- To uphold Mt Seymour’s mandate to “excite and engage everyone in mountain recreation by providing fun, safe and enriching experiences”.
- To adhere to and ensure that all operational and safety procedures are being followed and maintained while operating the Snowplay area.
- Maintenance of all operational aspects of the assigned area, including ramps, line control, tools and signs.
- Ensure a groomed, uncluttered and litter-free environment in and around the Snowplay area.
- To ensure that guests have the proper area pass required to take part the Snowplay area.
- To use proper and effective methods in the setup, dismantling, and handling of Snowplay equipment.
- To report any unsafe areas or activities to your supervisor or Base Radio.
- To report any injuries or accidents to your supervisor or Base Radio.
- Provide guests with Mt Seymour information as required.
- Other related duties as required.
- Excellent communication and guest service skills.
- Willing and able to work outdoors in all weather conditions and perform labour intensive duties.
- Must enjoy working with children.
- The ability to work well under pressure in a high volume environment.
- Ability to be a supportive team member.
Terms of Employment:
Seasonal position, December – April
Hourly wage, dependent on level of experience
Complimentary seasons pass and free shuttle pass.
To apply please submit a resume and covering letter to Human Resources at email@example.com indicating that you are applying for the Snowplay Supervisor position.