Mt Seymour is a winter recreation area located in North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. We are located about 30 minutes from the vibrant west coast city of Vancouver. We are looking for F/T and P/T Snow Plow Drivers to join our Operations department for the Winter Season.
- Snow Plow Drivers are responsible for clearing snow from our 13km mountain access road throughout the day and night.
- Positions will commence in December and run thru until the end of April depending on weather conditions.
- Shifts are variable and will include days, evenings and overnight shifts.
- Must have a minimum B.C. Driver’s License class 3 with Air Brake endorsement, or class 1 or 2
- Mechanically inclined.
- Ability to follow direction and work unsupervised.
- Own Vehicle required to travel to and from work
- Ability to work night and overnight shifts
- Able to work in all weather conditions
- Careful and organized
Rate of Pay:
Based on experience and qualifications.