Level 4 – Maintenance Multi Skilled
The Level 4 – Maintenance Multi Skilled position, under limited supervision, will be responsible for performing skilled maintenance and repair services of facility systems such as mechanical, electrical, and building systems. In addition, ability to interpret blueprints and schematics and knowledge of methods, practices, and techniques of maintaining building and facilities.
Powering Vehicles, Motion, Work, and Lives since 1966.
· Perform regular machine maintenance as stated in the Preventative Maintenance Program.
· Perform Predictive Maintenance.
· Provide direction in troubleshooting and repair; oversee junior mechanics.
· Must work as a team player and maintain good employee relations.
· Must work in compliance to TS 16949 Procedures/Systems.
· Housekeeping and light maintenance of the quality assurance work areas.
· Use specialized measuring tools such as vernier calipers, micrometers, angle finders, feeler gauges and dial indicators.
· Evaluate condition of parts and equipment.
· Evaluate performance of major systems and plant equipment.
· Assess feasibility of designs for small modifications to equipment and machinery, sometimes in collaboration with co-workers and supervisors.
· Discuss work orders, equipment malfunctions and job task coordination with co-workers.
· Ability to develop and implement simple projects.
· Ability to evaluate and select outside contractors.
· Able to perform supervisor tasks when needed.
· High School Diploma or equivalent general experience.
· Licensed as an IMM (Millwright) or equivalent working experience.
· Minimum two years of skilled maintenance experience.
· Fully capable of level “1”, “2” and level “3” maintenance requirements.
· Able to read and understand all codes and regulations (H&S, Electrical).
· Interpret and review schematic drawings of mechanical, structural, pneumatic and hydraulic systems to understand their operation and identify malfunctions.
· Knowledge of TS 16949 and related procedures.
· Knowledgeable in different controllers (i.e. Fanuc, Siemens).
· Able to use computer-assisted design, manufacturing and machining, such as AutoCAD.
· Able to discuss work orders, equipment malfunctions and job task coordination with co-workers.
· Perform tasks independently under limited supervision.
· Maintain continuous learning by reading various manuals and bulletins.
What Linamar Has To Offer
· Opportunities for career advancement.
· Community based outreach supporting both local and global initiatives and charities.
· Social committees and sports teams.
· Discounts for local vendors and events, including auto supplier discounts.
Linamar Corporation is a Canadian diversified global manufacturing company of highly engineered products across global industries & markets. From the entrepreneurial seeds planted by our dynamic founder, to the support provided along the way, all Linamar employees are poised for success in this fast-paced and rapidly growing environment. With access to the tools you need to succeed, you will make an impact along with other motivated and engaged people.
Linamar is committed to promoting accessible recruitment as outlined in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Linamar will attempt to accommodate persons with a disability in an appropriate and effective manner throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Accommodations will be provided upon request.